FREE ACTIVITIES, FREE LUNCH and PRIZES.
We are inviting families, organisations and groups across Glasgow to bring young people along to a fun filled active event for all.
On Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd July SSF – Active East will be hosting a weekend of sport, physical activity and play opportunities delivered by partners for young people in the North East of Glasgow, taking place at Tollcross International Swimming Centre!
“sport for all” means making sport accessible to all members of our communities, as a vehicle for integration, empowerment and well-being. It engages everyone to move, play and compete together with people from different backgrounds, ages & abilities. This event will:
- Be FREE
- Be fun and exciting
- Link young people across the East of Glasgow with local opportunities to be active
- Include an exciting interactive marketplace for families and young people to find out local opportunities
- Have an under 8’s drop-in Zone
- Taster sessions for young people aged 8+ including: Boxing, Active play, Gymnastics, Athletics, Judo, Cricket, Basketball and much more!
- A pool party – at Tollcross after our event on the Sunday 4 – 6pm (please note groups/parents will then be responsible for supervising young people)
Sign up now!
- Families, organisations and groups are invited to bring along young people aged 8+ on the Saturday and on the Sunday for the full day (9:30-4pm) for the taster sessions
- Spaces for the full day of taster sessions are allocated on a first come first serve basis
- Sport4All – Booking Form – please complete this and send over as soon as possible to secure your spaces by Thursday 20th July
- There will be fun activities for under 8’s who come along to get involved, this is on a drop in basis between 10-12pm and 13:00 and 15.15pm each day
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 218 4640